We have carried out several WordPress web development projects for large and small businesses alike. We are happy to develop full bespoke modules to meet specific needs or use off-the-shelf functionality to reduce overheads and training times. Our wide array of WordPress showcases for several London-based companies can be seen on our site.
WordPress is by far the most widely used open-source content management system in the world. It has evolved greatly since its creation in 2003 as a blogging platform and is now a fully-fledged content management system with a large variety of themes, widgets and plugins that allow for a wide range of both flexibility and functionality.
We offer a variety of WordPress development solutions to suit any size of organisation.
Our WordPress Services
- Web design and development – we can take you through the entire process, from inception to testing.
- WordPress theming – we can help you to create a new theme or rebuild your current theme for increased responsiveness.
- WordPress module customisation – if you have an existing module that needs a new field or a slightly different presentation, we are here to help.
- 3rd party integration – as PHP developers, we have the experience to help you integrate with any 3rd party providers, from membership areas, payment gateways, event bookings, job listings, language translation, to content paywalls – you name it, we can integrate it.
- eCommerce – we can help you create an online storefront, receive payments, and manage customer communication.
- Consultancy – we provide consultancy to many of London's top design and development agencies and help them fill the gaps in their expertise in order to bring their projects to fruition.
- Hosting – whether you have 100 visitors a day or 10,000, we have the in-house experience to keep your site responding to customer requests at the speed that they expect.
- Ongoing site management and support – we understand that there is a long life to a website after its launch and work with many of our clients for years after initial development.
- Write without worry – the WordPress editor is fast, intuitive, and saves content edits every few seconds.
- Easy to use and maintain – WordPress is by far the simplest of the main stream content management systems and even users with very little experience can quickly get to grips with the platform in hours.
- Open-source – no licence fees and a community providing countless feature-rich modules and extensions.
- Rapid deployment – WordPress is continuously being developed by a large and skilled community. This means that new technologies such as React are introduced relatively quickly.
- Mobile friendly – there is a large selection of modules and themes to help implement Google mobile requirements.
- Search engine friendly URLs – WordPress URLs are both user and search engine friendly, while also being fully user customisable.
- Security – WordPress is more secure than it has ever been due to the size of its user base, meaning that security issues get caught and patched very quickly.
- Tried and tested – WordPress is over 13 years old. There are also a large number of modules and themes, meaning that you don't have to reinvent the wheel every time you want to do something.