The PSTA is a postgraduate arts college founded by HRH The Prince of Wales. The prestigious college features many outreach programmes and teaches the practical aspects of many global art styles.
The PSTA’s previous web developer of choice ceased trading, leaving their eCommerce platform “Mothership” unsupported. Their site was also beginning to lose functionality due to back-end errors piling up, with the PSTA needing us to do the following:
- Add ability to handle all aspects of customer transactions from a single point
- Take proactive steps to ensure the site and server were secure
- Eliminate the technical debts causing errors with the booking, payment, and notification systems
- Add new pages and calls-to-action for booking art courses
- Redesign and optimise the homepage
We integrated their server with both our performance monitoring and security intrusion detection systems and installed ClamAV anti-virus on their server, as well as implementing IP based restrictions to admin pages. We debugged and fixed all backend issues, including the email server configuration. We reordered their homepage to make the shopping cart more pronounced and the user journeys more clear.
Zodiac Media was also made responsible for all website maintenance going forwards.