We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Full Stack PHP Web Developer to join our friendly team.
About the role:
Being a PHP development shop we use platforms like Symfony, Drupal, WordPress and Magento. We also like to keep our skills up to date so we’re not averse to trying out the latest in vogue technologies if our projects justify them. For example right now we’re also working on a React Native hybrid web app for one of our clients. Our project work involves everything from small start-up companies to multinationals.
We feel we’re a great company to work for, but obviously we would say that, so here are a few reasons why you should choose to work with us:
- You’re not a cog in a machine!
- Varied and interesting work that means you’re constantly learning.
- We have a relaxed and fun office vibe.
- An easy commute.
- Good work life balance.
Salary and benefits:
- We're looking to recruit at several skill levels so are willing to pay a salary in the range of £20-£55k per annum depending on your experience.
- 24 days of paid annual leave.
- Fortnightly company funded team building lunches.
- Free breakfast and fruit.
- A barista style coffee machine.
- Permanent 'dress down' policy.
Skills & Requirements:
As a start you should have a good knowledge of:
- Object Oriented PHP.
- HTML & CSS (with knowledge of responsive techniques).
- Code repositories such as Git
Previous work with any of Sass, Vagrant, Gulp, Git, React Native or Ruby on Rails would be a bonus.
You’ll have been doing web development for at least a year, either commercially or on your own hobby projects. Good knowledge of both front and back-end development is a must.
You are intelligent, passionate about website development, and are always looking to learn and improve your skills.
You must also have the indefinite right to live and work in the UK and be able to work onsite at our office during normal working hours.
If you tick off all of the above then we’d be really excited to work with you.
To apply please submit an up to date CV to email@example.com. If you have examples of your work please send these across (e.g. GitHub links or links to example sites you've worked on).